- Published on December 13, 2012AUDIOClick here to listen to the interview on WPKN.org Richard Wolff, Prof. of Economics at the New School in NYC, talks with host Richard Hill about the non-unionized labor actions that have occurred in the last few weeks at Wal-Mart and in the fast food industry, and places these struggles in their historical context.
- Talking Mitt Romney's fail and Democracy at WorkPublished on September 28, 2012AUDIO
first appeared on WPKN 89.5fm
You can listen to the interview on WPKN's archieves by clicking here.
Counterpoint, hosted by Scott Harris, is heard every Monday night on WPKN 89.5 FM, Bridgeport, CT between 8:00 - 10:00 pm ET. Webstreaming and audio archive at http://wpkn.org
Ben Beachy, Research Director with Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch discusses the major issues of jobs, lack of transparency and the role of corporate lobbyists in the ongoing Trans-Pacific Partnership free trade agreement negotiations.
- Published on September 17, 2012AUDIO
Updates on Chicago teachers strike and looming student loan crisis. Extended interview with John Curl, author of For All the People, on hidden US history of workers' cooperative enterprises.
On Economic Update with Professor Richard Wolff, Wolff and guests will discuss the current state of the economy, both locally and globally in relation to the economic crisis.
- Published on September 12, 2012AUDIO
This radio show originally appeared on KPFA 94.1
On Letters & Politics, Philip Maldari of KPFA is guest host, he speaks with economist Richard Wolff and psychotherpaist Dr. Harriet Fraad.
- Published on August 21, 2012AUDIO
Show #25 with economist Richard Wolff of DemocracyatWork.info & Robert Naiman of Just Foreign Policy by Clearingthefog on Mixcloud
Updates on European crisis (creative Spanish anti-austerity politics, Mondragon avoids worst of crisis, suicides in response to crisis), Chilean students' strike against privatized education as bad education. Interview with Jen Hill, co-founder of new social movement Democracy at Work - democracyatwork.info - explains nature and goals of economic transition to worker self-directed enterprises (WSDEs). Question answered on dominant US ideology that blames economic problems on the government.
Thunderclap is the first-ever crowdspeaking platform that helps users be heard by saying something together.